Step two in setting up a supplier, is to set the Qualification Status.
- Click on the Qualifications (N) tab
- Click on + New Qualification, and fill out the following information:
- Qualification Date (defaults to today, but you can pick a date from the calendar)
- Status (Conditional, Approved, Disqualified, Inactive)
- Next, select a Reviewer whose approval is required to Add a Supplier or Change Supplier Status.
- Note: Ignore the Pending | Reviewed buttons. These are for the "reviewer" to sign-off on.
- Click on Save.
This generates an email to the "Reviewer" informing him or her that approval is required to add the supplier or change the supplier status. The "Reviewer" must log-in to approve this supplier by clicking on "Reviewed" and then clicking on Save.