To upload a List of Gages:
Populate the following List of Values:
- (Gage) Types e.g. Caliper, CMM, Micrometer, Strain Gage etc.
- Makes e.g. Mitutoyo, Starrett etc.
- Location e.g. Machine #5, Work center 1 etc.
- Storage Location e.g. Tool Crib, Quality Lab
- Calibration Vendors e.g. In-house, Xprs-Cal, Pro-Cal etc.
Set up your spreadsheet to match the following format (a sample file is attached below)
Here is the list of field names, and data types:
- Gage ID: unique identifier
- Make: must match pre-defined List of Values
- Description: free-form text
- Unit: free-form text
- Gage Type: must match pre-defined List of Values
- Cal Category: Choose from Master, Standard or Reference
- Model Number: free form text
- Serial Number: free-form text
- Range: free-form text
- Resolution: free-form text
- Accuracy: free-form text
- Storage Location: must match pre-defined List of Values
- Default Owner: Who is in charge of managing the gage and its calibrations
- Gage Status: Choose from ACTIVE/INACTIVE
- Last Cal Date: date field (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Cal Frequency: Numeric (in months)
Note: Column Headers must match exactly the format provided. File type expected is .xlsx
- Click on the Upload Excel (Import Multiple Gages from Excel) button on the left-hand side of the Gages table:
- Select the excel file and click Open/Upload.
- 1factory will import the data, and sort it with the earliest calibration due date at the top of the list.
- Past due calibrations will be in red. Calibrations coming due in the next 30 days will be in yellow, and all others will be in green.