Before you begin using the NCR, CAPA, SCAR or Audit Findings functionality, you MUST set-up the following Lists of Values:
For NCRs, CAPAs, and SCARs, you must fill out these lists:
- Detected At: Where was the problem found e.g. Receiving Inspection
- Caused by: Which work center caused the problem e.g. Supplier
- Problem-Type: What is the problem? e.g. Missing Part
- Root-Cause: e.g. Assembly Documentation Incorrect
- Cost Category: Use this field to classify your costs to get a better understanding of your Total Cost of Quality
Please see this link for best practices on classifying your NCRs, CAPAs, and SCARs.
For Audits, you must fill out these lists:
- Standards: This is the list of standards that you must comply with. e.g. ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, TS16949 etc.
- Audit Agencies: e.g. This is the list of agencies/auditors that audit your operations for compliance with the above standards. Underwriters Lab, Bureau Veritas etc.