Audit Findings can be recorded in one of two ways:
- By Document Number and Description. E.g. Doc-1023 Procedure for Nonconforming Material, or
- By Standard Number, Clause Number, and Description. E.g. ISO 9001:2015 Clause 10.2 Non-conformity & Corrective Action.
To Create a new Audit Finding:
- Click on + New Issue
- Enter either the document number or the standard and clause numbers
- Select Audit Type: Customer, Certifying Body, or Internal
- Select Severity: Major, Minor, Improve (Note: Improve is short for Improvement Opportunity)
- Fill out the Problem Summary and Description
- On the "Manage" tab, you can assign an owner and a Cc List.
You can optionally also assign tasks from the "Tasks" tab. When all tasks are complete:
- Enter the corrective action
- Close each task, and
- Then close the Audit Finding under the "Manage" tab
An audit may be created in a NCR format or a CAPA (8D) format.
- To create a new Audit in a CAPA(8D) format, simply set "Has 8D" to "Yes"
- To change an existing Audit from NCR format to CAPA format, click on the More tab, and then change the "Has 8D" to "Yes"