To ensure data is read with 4-digit or 6-digit precision from the Zeiss report, you must save the template with the required cells formatted to "number" with precision "6 digits" or "4 "digits".
Step 1: Locate the Zeiss Output file Template
- Select ‘Resources’ from the top menu bar,
- Then select ‘Define Printout’
- You will be prompted with this screen below. Select the "Default printout/Warning Limit" Tab
Step 2: Format the Excel Report Template
- Click on the ‘Select EXCEL Report’ button, and it will open the folder where the excel templates are located
- 'Right click’ to OPEN the template you will be using (e.g. Characteristic.xlt), and make the format changes changes described below
Step 3: Format the output template (screenshot below)
- Select the data columns (Actual, Nominal, Upper Tol, Lower Tol, and Deviation)
- Select "Format"
- Select "Format Cells"
- Select "Number" under "Category"
Set "Decimal Places" to the desired value (e.g. 4 or 5 or 6)