- Create the QC Plan from a pdf drawing (for this example, let's assume the drawing is in Metric)
- Make sure all (non-angle) dimensions have units set to "mm"
- Once the QC plan is ready, click on the "Convert" tab above the QC Plan table
- Select Convert from "mm to inch"**
- Your QC Plan will remain in "mm" to match the drawing
- But when you create an inspection, you'll find that all features have been converted, and data now must be collected in "inch"
- Finally, when you run any report, the data will be converted back to "mm" for reporting to the customer.
** If there are existing inspections using the plan, then the QC Plan conversion will fail. So please make sure you do this for a new plan, or delete any old inspections if needed.
If this video didn't answer your question, or if you have further questions, please reach out to email@example.com or call +1 (855) 693-6836 ext.702 and we'll help you out.