There are 5 ways to create a quality control plan:
- FROM SCRATCH: The simplest way is to create a quality control plan "from scratch" i.e. by manually entering one or more features and their specifications.
- FROM A DATASHEET: if you already have a quality control plan in excel (for e.g. if you have an excel output from a ballooning tool), we can import and parse the file.
- FROM A DRAWING: Balloon and add specifications to the Quality Control Plan.
- FROM A CURRENT PLAN: Clone an existing plan, and make modifications as needed.
- FROM A SYSTEM API: We may be able to help you import plans via an API ins some cases.