DRAFT -> RELEASED
Creating a New Plan:
- Create a new plan. The plan will show status as (DRAFT), and Version as "1".
- Note: DRAFT plans cannot be used for inspections
- When you are ready to release the plan, in the manage tab, click on the button that says "Release"
- The plan status will change to (RELEASED)
- Now the plan can be used for an inspection.
Revising an Existing RELEASED Plan:
- Open the Plan
- Plan Status should show (RELEASED)
- In the manage tab, click on the button that says "Draft"
- A new version of the plan will be created as Ver "2". The new version of the plan will be in (DRAFT) mode.
- Edit the plan, and then click RELEASE when finished.