This afternoon, we deployed the following new features:
You can now filter the List of all Inspections (Manufacturing, Receiving, and FAI), and the List of NCRs, CAPAs, SCARS, and Audits by a date range. Simply type the range into the search box as shown below:
Note: Dates must be in MM-DD-YYYY format.
2. Drill-Down NCRs, CAPAs, SCARs By Month:
Last week, we added charts for NCRs, CAPAs, and SCARs by month. This week, we've added the ability to further drill-down into each month. Simply click on the bar for the month of interest to view the associated NCRs.
3. Adding Drawings to QC Plans (that were created without drawings):
You can now add a drawing to a QC Plan that was not originally created from a drawing (pdf). For example, if you had created your QC Plan "from scratch" or "from an xlsx/pptx import", you can now add back the associated drawing by clicking on the "drawing" tab.
1. If the sheet number is listed for each balloon in the QC Plan, 1factory will automatically create and place balloons on the correct sheet of the drawing. You can then move the balloons to the desired location on the drawing.
2. Sheet and zone must be in the following format: "Sheet: Zone" e.g. 1: A4
For NCRs, CAPAs, and SCARS, you can now filter the Pareto charts by a second dimension. For example, you may want to focus only on the NCRs associated with a certain customer. Here's how that will work:
Start with a NCR by Problem Type Chart:
Next, filter by Customer, select the Customer Name, and click "re-apply":
Note: You must select both Filter By "Customer" and the "Customer Name".
5. NCRs by Month:
We've added a chart to trend the number of NCRs by Month. Here's an example:
6. Separating Receiving and Supplier Dashboards:
We've separated the Receiving Dashboard and Supplier Dashboard for further ease-of-use.
AN IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you have previously added users without emails, please update the user's profile and set "Has Email" to "No" to prevent unnecessary emails from 1factory.
Here's how logins for users without email works:
1. Create a user name in an email format e.g. John.X@machineco.com
2. Assign the user a role
3. Set "Has Email" to "No"
4. Click on Generate Temporary Password to create a password and provide it to user.
5. The user will need to create their own password during their first login.
As always, we are available to answer any questions. We also welcome any feedback related to these or other changes. You can reach us at the email or number below.