Important Changes to Sampling Functionality (Sample Size & Frequency).
Earlier today, we deployed changes to the way 1factory names Sampling Plans. These changes are in preparation for upcoming functionality.
1factory recognizes the following Sampling declarations:
- 1 per lot
- N (i.e. a fixed quantity e.g. 10, or 2 etc.)
- N% (e.g. 100%, or 10% etc.)
- 1 in N (e.g. 1 in 10, or 1 in 5 etc.)
- Sampling Plan + AQL for the following sampling plans:
- Squeglia C=0
- ANSI Z1.4 Level II
- Company specific sampling plans
What IS changing:
In the old design, the Sampling Plan and AQL were declared in two separate cells on the Add Spec slide-out. The example below shows the Squeglia C=0 plan with an AQL of 1.0 in two separate fields.
In the new design, both fields (Sampling Plan and AQL) have been combined into one field
. In addition, sampling plan names have been shortened.
The example below shows the Squeglia C=0 Plan, and the AQL in a single field. (NEW) Shortened 1factory names for commonly used Sampling Plans
- Squeglia C=0 has been shortened to C=0
- ANSI Z1.4 Level II has been shortened to Z1.4_II
Here is the full list of Sampling Plans + AQL combinations recognized by 1factory, with the most commonly used combinations highlighted:
|1factory Notation for Sampling Plans and AQL
||ANSI Z1.4 Level II
1. There is a single space between
the Plan Name and the AQL level.
2. The Plan names and AQL levels must match the above list EXACTLY
3. We recommend adding the most commonly used Sampling Plans and AQLs to your List of Values for Sampling
as shown below
As always, we are available to answer any questions. Please reach out to customer support at the email or number below.